22,700 Litre RURAL Poly Water Tank (5000 Gallons)
Fittings included with every Tank are :
- 500mm Mozzie Proof Inlet Strainer,
- 90 mm Over-flow flange drilled out & fitted at Factory with 90 mm mozzie proof screen
- Tanks come standard with 2 x 40 mm OUTLETS at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions
- 1 x 40 mm METAL BALL VALVE INCLUDED.
* Upgrade of Tank Outlet to 50 mm is available with Ball Valve for small additional fee.
* Further discounts are available when ordering 2 or more tanks at the same time of the same colour going to the same address on the same day.
Please check our product brochure for more details.
Your Tank includes $75 worth of Fittings including Ball Valve for free.
TANK FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- All Tanks are manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene.
- All Tanks are able to withstand the harsh Australian sun and inclement weather.
- Food grade polyethylene ensures your drinking water is free of fibre, taste & odour
- Domed and Ribbed Roof and floor design provides added strength and attractive appearance
- Tanks are DESIGNED and MADE where the roof is self-supporting.
- All Tanks having a self-supporting roof negates the need for a Centre Pole inside Tank.
- These Tanks are made using only Quality Materials and Fittings.
- Tanks are made of material that cannot rust nor corrode.
- Every tank is made strong & remain impact resistant and are durable with an expected ½ Life of +50 years
- The Tanks are rotationally moulded as a SINGLE one-piece tank – NO SIDE SEAMS
- NO Stainless Steel roof beams or PVC Pole required to support the roof
- NO Roofs are removed to assist with cheap transport like others.
- The Tank Wall where it meets the base has the mandatory radius to meet AS/NZS 4766
- Computer programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base
- Computer controlled of the material provides long term structural strength