DELUGE RAIN WATER TANKS ( here in after DELUGE ) only offer Tanks made by long standing Manufacturers of substance and having many years in the Industry behind them & who are honest and reputable. DELUGE offers Tank for the Sydney Metro, and General NSW market place via a small selection of Rotational Moulders with a combined 36 Years Industry experience.
WE DO NOT WORK WITH ALL MANUFACTURERS AS WE ARE AWARE OF PITFALLS OFFERED BY A FEW PARTICULALY WHEN IT COMES TO WARRANTY MATTERS that have and will do what they can to “Duck & Weave“ out of their Warranty Obligations !
We work with ONLY 2 Manufactures from a pool of +14 Manufactures around the greater NSW Region ( that we could ) as we care NOT for Drama nor casting it upon our valued Clients.
The Warranty offered via the Manufacturer is for the individual Tank & is DIRECTLY tied to & offered by the manufacturer of which we will & must assist on all levels to achieve the desired and correct outcome at ALL times for our valued Customers.
Subject to the conditions herein DELUGE will align the purchaser with the Manufacturer who ( at their discretion ) will repair or replace any new water tank which has a manufacturing defect or fault that is notified to DELUGE who in turn to the specific Manufacturer within the Warranty Period provided that:
- The tank has been correctly installed with appropriate foundations and properly maintained.
- In this regard you should consult a qualified plumber.
- The tank has not been subject to any modification, unauthorised repair, mishandling or abuse
- The tank has not been relocated without DELUGE or The Manufacturers prior and written approval
- The tank is only used for the static storage of water at temperatures below 40 Degrees C
- The original sales invoice is provided as proof of purchase
The Warranty does NOT cover:
- Any consequential losses, whether loss of profits or damage to property persons animals plants or otherwise, or any other associated costs that may occur when repair or replacement of the tank is required or carried out.
- Repair work is undertaken at ground level, so tanks must be brought to ground level, at owners cost, before the Manufacturer can commence repair work.
- All additional expenses as well as landscaping, plumbing, electrical etc.
- Any & all lifting costs and hire of additional labour is at owner’s expense.
- Colour fading
- Normal wear and tear
- The contents, structures, foundations, attachments, fittings or accessories
- Storage of water at elevated temperatures including hot water and bore water.
- Use of tank for any purpose other than the static storage of water.
- Damage due to impact, war, riot, civil commotion or terrorist activities or Act of God.
The Warranty Period is 10 Years from original Sale for all Above Ground & Under Deck Water Tanks and based on Pro-Rata.
How to make and file any Claim:
All warranty claims must be made in writing within 7 Days of the fault being discovered and sent to DELUGE WATER TANKS at
either : Post: PO Box 248 – Forestville NSW 2087 or via e-mail: email@example.com
The Claim must provide the following information:
- Name and Address of owner ( The Claimant )
- Full & Detailed Address / location of tank if different from owners address
- Description and location of fault
- Tank Serial Number
- Copy of original sales invoice clearly showing date of purchase ( in this case from DELUGE RAINWATER TANKS ).
- Name and Address of supplier ( in this case DELUGE RAINWATER TANKS ).
Upon receiving a / or any warranty claim documentation and acceptance DELUGE will be in touch with the Manufacturer as a matter of Urgency who in turn may either have the tank Repaired or Replaced or may at their independent discretion reimburse the purchaser on a pro-rata basis to the original value of the Tank only, excluding GST, calculated in proportion with the Pro-Rata time remaining of the Warranty Period.