23,000 Litre RURAL Poly Water Tank ( 5055 Gallons ) includes :
- 1 x 400 mm Mozzie Proof Inlet Strainer
- 90 mm Over-flow flange drilled out & fitted at Factory with 90 mm mozzie proof screen
- Tanks come standard with a 25 mm or upgrade to 40 mm BRASS OUTLET that can be positioned anywhere around the tank
- 1 x 25 mm METAL BALL VALVE INCLUDED.
* Upgrade of Tank Outlet to 40 mm or 50 mm is available at NO CHARGE but the Ball Valve is additional.
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for Purchase of more than One (1) Tank at the same time going to same address on the same day & same load.
Your 23,000 Litre RURAL Poly Water Tank ( 5055 Gallons ) includes $75 worth of Fittings Free PLUS Ball Valve.
TANK FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- All Tanks are manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene.
- All Tanks are able to withstand the harsh Australian sun and inclement weather.
- Food grade polyethylene ensures your drinking water is free of fibre, taste & odour
- Ribbed design provides added strength and attractive appearance
- Tanks are DESIGNED and MADE where the roof is self-supporting.
- All Tanks having a self-supporting roof negates the need for a Centre Pole inside Tank.
- Our Tanks are made using only Quality Materials and Brass Fittings.
- Made of material that cannot rust nor corrode.
- These Tanks are made strong & remain impact resistant, are durable with an expected ½ Life of +50 years
- The Tanks are rotationally moulded as a SINGLE one-piece tank.
- NO Roofs are removed to assist cheap transport like others.
- Computer programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base
- Computer controlled of the material provides long term structural strength
Folks, it is perfectly natural to shop around looking for the best price. Sadly, not many will tell you as we will that a “Cheap Tank” in our opinion in 99% of all cases is just that – CHEAP !
It is very easy to produce a Cheap Tank and here at Deluge Poly Rain Water Tanks, that is something we never have nor will do.
What we will do is offer a keen price where you still win without compromise. In our professional opinion and having sold in excess of 12,000 tanks to date, we believe we know what we are talking about when we say and advise any 5000 Gallon Tank should be made using a minimum of 400 Kg of raw material ( Poly Resin Powder ) into the mould so as the tank will form up to the minimum standard and fit for purpose.
Some manufacturers offer a 5000 Gallon tank using only 350 Kg raw materials saving hundred of dollars yet the tank structure is so poor a centre pole is required to hold up the roof from imploding on itself !
Let it be said please – we do not offer light weight Rural Tanks requiring centre pole to hold up the roof as that what we call a “Cheap Tank”.
The key is to find a quality tank without compromise at a keen price with all parties win.
Buyer Beware of Price Alone.