On-site Tank Deliveries & our Joint Requirements
- Clear access for a truck and trailer combination which is 19 meters Long, 2.5 meters Wide and 4.3 meters High.
- If access is not provided or is impossible, the driver will leave the tanks at the closest possible place.
- In addition to the driver, at least one other able bodied person is needed to unload the tank/s.
- If you are not able to install the tank straight away, it is the owner’s responsibility to store the tank.
- If you are not able to install the tank straight away securely to prevent it from rolling or blowing away.
- PLEASE keep in mind the Tank Delivery Driver is NOT a / or your Tank Installer, Plumber or Builder.
- The Truck Driver will always assist BUT his role is to get the Tank safely onto your property for your Plumber etc.
- The Truck Drivers safety onsite & what is expected is at HIS respectful discretion, again he does NOT install Tanks.