Benefits of harvesting free rainwater.
- Using rainwater better utilises a FREE natural resource.
- Drinking water is not easily renewable and it helps in reducing wastage.
- Rainwater is free from many chemicals found in ground water, making it suitable for irrigation and watering gardens.
- STORED harvested rainwater is ideal for property owners in bushfire prone areas who may need an emergency supply of water to combat bush fires.
- Captured Rainwater can be used for many non-drinking functions including flushing toilets, washing clothes, watering the lawns & garden, washing houses, driveways, boats & cars etc.